Saturday, June 14, 2014

Honoring my Fathers

Last month I wrote about my mothers.  Today, I just want to share a few pictures of the fathers in my life.

My father is the original "geek" in my life.  He is a deep thinker who examines everything with a fine detail.  He loves science fiction movies and we used to watch these together all the time.








My other father is so completely opposite of my dad.  He loves people and wants to experience life.  He would rather be out doing something than watch it on television.




I am just grateful that I married a man who is a great father for my son.

Happy Father's Day!

And you know that we treated each of you as a father treats his own children.
We pleaded with you, encouraged you, and urged you to live your lives in a way that God would consider you worthy.  For He called you to share in His kingdom and glory.
~1Thessalonians 2:11-12 (NLT)


1 comment: