Monday, March 30, 2015

God's Not Dead

I just finished watching God's Not Dead.  I have to admit, it was not the first movie on my list of movies to see, due to poor critical reviews (Rotten Tomatoes), but it was on Netflix, so I clicked on it.

I was captivated.

If you haven't seen this, watch this.  I was captivated by the exchange between the student and the professor, even though both were exaggerated characters.  I also enjoyed the exchange of the young pastor with the missionary.  I loved the way the writers loosely tied the characters together.

But I think my favorite scene is depicted here below.  To set the scene, we understand the guy to be a very mean lawyer, who does not think of anyone but himself, and the lady to be his mother, who is riddled in a dementia.


That's pretty neat.  

Take a couple hours, and press "play" on your online Netflix subscription.  It is worth your time.  

Got's Not Dead is still my favorite opening worship song at church.  

No comments:

Post a Comment